- Celery is very low on glycemic index and possess phyto-estrogens which stabilizes hormones in PCOS
- Zucchini too is very low on calories and is a good substitute for noodles.
- Zucchini- 1 no. (200g)
- Celery- 10g (Finely chopped)
- Low fat milk- 200ml
- Whole wheat flour- 2 TSP (10g)
- Oregano -1/4 TSP
- Black pepper- 1/4 TSP
- Garlic (Minced)- 1 TSP
- Chilli flakes (To taste)
- Salt- To taste
- Olive oil- 1 TSP
Method of preparation
- Chop Zucchini using a sharp knife or chopper into thin long strips like noodles.
- Heat oil in a pan and add whole wheat flour to it mixing it continuously to give a golden brown colour. Now add milk and stir it keeping on medium flame till it become little thick.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, oregano, black pepper, chilli flakes and put off the flame stirring it well.
- Heat 1/2 tsp olive oil in a wok, add minced garlic to it sautéing for a minute. Add zucchini noodles chopped celery sautéing on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Pour lemon yellow sauce into it and mix well, serve hot.