Tawa Quinoa: A Crunchy Healthy Recipe for PCOS
Below recipe serves two people
- ½ cup quinoa
- Sea salt
- 4 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot chopped,
- ½ capsicum, chopped
- 1 big tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp oil
Method of Preparation
- Wash the quinoa in a sieve under running water.
- Now dry roast the quinoa in a vessel till it starts popping.
- Add 1.5 cup water , salt, turmeric and 2 tsp pav bhaji masala and allow to boil. Once it starts boiling, cover with a lid and simmer the heat to medium and let it cook till water dried out.
- In a kadai, add the oil, green chilli, onion and cook till translucent. Then add the other veggies, salt, 2 tsp pav bhaji masala and mix well. Cover and cook on sim for 10 minutes will the veggies are semi soft.
- Now mix the quinoa with the veggies, remove in a serving dish, garnish with coriander and serve.
|Energy (Kcal)||Carbs (gm)||Protein (gm)||Fat (gm)||Fiber (gm)|
|378 Kcal||68.6 gm||14.1 gm||5.6 gm||10.5 gm|
Benefits in PCOS Management
A super healthy gluten free meal option which is easy to carry. Its rich in protein and fiber and can help in controlling sugar imbalances. A complete meal for all.