Sweet Corn Veggie Soup: A Veggie Delight for PCOS
- 40gm non gmo organic corn
- ½ cup mixed veggies ( carrot, french beans, peas)
- 1 steamed potato
- 2 tbsp oats flour
- Sea salt
- Steam the chopped carrots, French beans , peas 20 gm corn and potato
- In a blender blend the other 20gm corn, potato and oats with little water into a thick paste.
- In a vessel, boil 2 cups water, add the paste and give it one boil till the mixture thickens.
- Then add the steamed corn, carrots peas and beans and switch off the gas.
- Add salt, pepper and serve hot.
A wholesome and hearty bowl of soup which can replace your dinner . it is low in calories and high in fiber and vitamins which can help balance your blood sugars and yet do not make you gain weight.
|Energy (Kcal)||Carbs (gm)||Protein (gm)||Fat (gm)||Fiber (gm)|
|199 Kcal||36.4 gm||6.4 gm||4 gm||4.3 gm|