Eggplant is classified as a low glycemic index food making it as a good choice for weight management in PCOS.
- Eggplant (Brinjal)- 2 medium (100g)
- Onion- 20g
- Tomato- 20g
- Capsicum- 10g
- Coriander -1 TBSP (Chopped)
- Ginger (Minced)- 1/2 TSP
- Garlic -1/2 TSP (Minced)
- Low fat paneer -100g
- Chaat masala -1/4 TSP
- Kashmiri chilli powder -To taste
- Salt -To taste
- Oil- 1 TSP
Method of preparation
- On a non-stick pan, take 1/2 TSP oil and add ginger, garlic, chopped onion, saute till its golden brown.
- Now add tomato and saute for 2 mins over medium flame. Add capsicum and crumbled low fat paneer with all masalas except chaat masala.
- Paneer bhurji is ready. Top it with chopped coriander and keep aside. Cut egg plant into thin circle shapes about 10 to 12 pcs.
- Grease a sauce pan using silicone brush with little oil place the egg plant circles and cook them till golden brown and crispy both sides.
- In a serving dish place egg plant circles individually. Now put small portion of paneer bhurji over it.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot.