- Cowpea or lobia is very high on soluble and insoluble fibre giving early satiety for weight management in PCOS
- Finger millet is one of the rich sources of calcium
- Sweet potato is high on minerals and fibre compared to potato and so is considered safe in PCOS.
- Finger millet flour (Ragi) -20g
- Rava- 10g
- Sweet potato -25g
- Cowpea -25g (Soaked)
- Besan- 10g
- French beans -25g
- Garlic- 1/2 TSP (minced)
- Capsicum -20g
- Carrot (Shredded)- 20g
- Mint leaves- 6 to 8 no
- Black pepper -1/4 TSP
- Chaat masala- 1/2 TSP
- Pink salt (To Taste)
- Veg oil 1 TSP
Method of preparation
- Pressure cook cowpea giving 2 whistles and keep aside.
- In a deep vessel add mashed sweet potato with all the ingredients.
- Mix well into mini roll shapes with hand.
- Grease a cast iron Flat pan and place all the mini rolls. Cook it both sides till its crisp and done well.
- Serve hot with green chutney.