- Red rice is highly nutritious as its rich in B-complex vitamins.
- It is high on fibre and very effective in weight management of PCOS
- Red rice- 40g
- Fish (Shredded) -100g
- Bell Pepper (Tri-colour)- 50g
- Black olives- 2-3 no’s
- Broccoli- 20g
- Ginger (Minced)- 1/2 TSP
- Garlic (Mined) -1/2 TSP
- Oregano- 1/4 TSP
- Chilli Flakes -To taste
- Salt -To taste
- Olive oil -1 TSP
Method of preparation–
- Clean and soak red rice for about 3-4 hours
- Pressure cook giving 2 whistles
- Chop all the vegetables finely
- Heat a pan and add olive oil, minced garlic and ginger saute over high flame. Add all the chopped vegetables.
- Now add shredded fish and saute till tender. Sprinkle salt, chilli flakes and oregano.
- Finally mix the red rice with all the vegetables and fish.
- Serve hot as a meal.