Healthy Chicken Soup to Curb PCOS
Brown rice- 15g
Sweet corn- 20g
Method of Preparation:
- Take a large pot, add lean cuts of chicken, 4 cups of water. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes on a medium flame.
- Remove the pieces using tongs, set aside for cooling.
- Add the vegetables and cook it till the vegetables are half cooked.
- Bring back the simmer and stir the rice till they are cooked completely.
- After the rice is cooked, add meat to the broth and simmer till it is warm (about 1 min). Keep stirring and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.
Chicken is lean cut of meat and a rich source of proteins which is beneficial for weight management in PCOD.
- Brown rice is a rich source of fibre and B-complex vitamins and along with vegetables is a good option for weight management in PCOD.