Finger millet or Ragi and sesame seeds are very rich in calcium. Root like ginger is very effective in reducing bloating which is seen in PCOS.
- Ragi Flour- 40g
- Raddish- 20g
- Coriander -1 TBSP
- Carom Seeds- 1/4 TSP
- White Sesame seeds- 1/2 TSP
- Coriander seeds powder- 1/4 TSP
- Turmeric Powder- 1/4 TSP
- Jeera Powder- 1/4 TSP
- Green Chilli- 1/3 (Optional)
- Salt -To taste
- Fish- 100g
- Tomato (Puree)- 50g
- Onion- 20g
- Fresh Ginger (Grated)- 1/2 TBSP
- Coriander (Chopped)- 1 TBSP
- Poppy seeds (Crushed) -1 TSP
- Ginger (Mined) -1/2 TSP
- Garlic (Minced) -1/2 TSP
- Cinnamon Stick -1 Small pc
- Turmeric powder 1/4 TSP
- Jeera powder 1/2 TSP
- Coriander seeds powder 1/2 TSP
- Kashmiri chilli powder -To Taste
- Salt -To taste
- Veg oil -1 TSP
Method of preparation–
- Heat oil in a pan and add cinnamon stick, minced ginger and garlic.
- Saute for a minute adding chopped onion and cooking it till golden brown.
- Add tomato puree and cook for about 2-3 mins. Now put salt and all masalas.
- Add crushed poopy seeds into it and cook for a minute.
- Add fish fillets into the gravy and cook till the fish is tender (2-5 mins)
- Serve hot with grated fresh ginger and coriander topping.
- Peel and grate Radish. Finely chop coriander and green chilli.
- In a deep vessel take Ragi flour, grated Radish, coriander and all the other ingredients with salt.
- Knead a medium soft dough using warm water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the hot plate over medium flame.
- Roll out the bhakri using a rolling pin very lightly so that it doesn’t crack at the edges.
- Cook the bhakri on both sides till crisp and serve hot with gingery fish.