This dish is based only on vegetables and egg whites forming an ideal combination for fat loss as its rich in fibre and proteins much needed in PCOS.
- Pumpkin -150g
- Tomato -20g
- Capsicum -10g
- Curd- 1 TBSP
- Garlic (Minced)- 1/2 TSP
- Black pepper- 1/4 TSP
- Salt -To taste
- Chilli flakes -To taste
- Veg oil- 1 TSP
Method of preparation
- Chop pumpkin lengthwise like sheets of lasagna (2 to 3 inches).
- Grease a nonstick pan using silicone brush and pan fry pumpkin till crisp and golden brown on both sides.
- Puree tomatoes and finely chop vegetables.
- Make egg whites bhurji by heating oil in a pan and sautéing minced garlic.
- Add chopped onion and fry till golden brown, add tomato puree and cook till it leaves oil. Put capsicum and beaten egg whites into it.
- Put salt and all masala by continuously mixing it. Switch off the gas.
- Add thick curd to egg whites bhurji and top it with little 1/2 TBSP Coriander.
- In a serving dish place a sheet of pumpkin and top it with little bhurji. Now put another sheet of pumpkin and layer it with burji. Top it with little coriander and serve it hot.