Egg Multigrain Roll: A High Protein-Low Carb Recipe for PCOS
Salt, Black pepper, Chilli flakes- As per taste
Mint leaves-4-5 no.
Method of Preparation–
- Knead dough using wheat, Quinoa and chanaflour by adding little salt and keep aside.
- Make chapatti using this dough.
- Chop all vegetables finely. Beat egg in a bowl and add all vegetables, salt, pepper ,chilli flakes to it.
- In a pan put oil and make an omelette.
- Place Omlette on the chapatti base and roll it like a roll.
- Serve hot with mint leaves.
- Egg is rich in all essential proteins which are of very high biological value and thus is absorbed very well, Protein rich foods are preferred options for weight management in PCOD.
- Quinoa and vegetables like spring onions, Celery is a rich source of fibre and supposed to be very useful for weight management in PCOD.