- Amaranth seeds are gluten free and high on fibre with good amount of proteins and anti-oxidants forming an excellent food for PCOS.
Deep coloured vegetables too are rich in anti-oxidants and fibre giving further benefits in weight management for PCOS women.
- Fish (Big piece)- 100g
- Amaranth seeds (Roasted) -20g
- Zuccini- 20g
- Broccoli- 20g
- Celery- 5g
- Red pepper -20g
- Yellow pepper -20g
- Garlic (Minced)-1/2 tsp
- Lemon- 1 No
- Chaat Masala- 1/4 TSP
- Black pepper powder- 1/4 TSP
- Kashmiri red chilli powder -To taste
- Salt -To taste
- Veg oil -1 TSP
- Olive oil- 1/2 TSP
Method of preparation–
- Marinate fish for about 15-20 min’s using lemon, salt, Kashmiri red chilli powder, pepper powder.
- Chop all the vegetables finely and keep aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a sauce pan. Coat the marinated fish with amaranth seeds and pan fry till crisp on both sides.
- Heat another sauce pan and add olive oil. Add minced garlic and saute over medium to high flame. Add all vegetables and saute continuously till slightly tender.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the sautéed vegetables
Serve hot amaranth crusted fish with a dash of chaat masala and stir-fried vegetables.