A Fishy Pasta Salad for PCOS
Fish fillets-100 g
Olive Oil- 2.5g
Method of Preparation:
- Take pasta in a pot, add water and salt. Put it to boil for 10minutes till the pasta is cooked al dente. Rinse under cold water after cooking to prevent further over cooking.
- On the other hand, grill the fish fillets.
- In a bowl, Whisk hung curd, olive oil, Vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add pasta, vegetables, grilled fillets and mix to coat evenly.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
Fish is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids and is an anti-inflammatory agent which is very useful for correcting the hormonal imbalances of PCOD.