Sweet potato is high on fibre and so its starch is released slowly into the blood making it a good choice for weight management in PCOS
- Sweet potato-100g
- Mint-2Tbsp (Chopped)
- Coriander- 1 Tbsp (Chopped)
- Green chilli (optional)- ½
- Chaat masala-1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Jeera powder-1/4 tsp
- Salt- To taste
- Vegetable oil-1 Tsp
Method of preparation–
- Boil 2 Eggs peel it and keep it aside
- Boil sweet potato and grate carrot and beetroot
- Mash sweet potato and add all the vegetable and masala’s with salt to make smooth mixture.
- Pre heat the oven at 250-degree F for about 10 minutes
- Take an egg and coat it on all sides with sweet potato mixture (Egg should be totally covered). Repeat for the other egg
- Take a baking dish and grease it well. Grease the kebabs too using a silicon brush.
- Bake for about 15-20 mins or till golden brown and crisp.
- Instead of baking you can also use air fryer to air fry the kebabs.
- Cut the kebab from the centre and remove the yolk.
- Serve hot with green chutney.