Peppery Chicken Tikka: A Protein Rich Appetizer for PCOS
Black pepper-1/3 tsp
Salt, Chilli powder -As per taste
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp.
Method of Preparation:
- Marinate the chicken in curd using all the masalas for upto 2.5-3 hours.
- Chop Onion and bell peppers into square shaped pieces.
- Place chicken and vegetables on a skewer as alternate layers.
- Grill it in an oven or on direct flame till chicken is tender.
- Serve hot with lemon and mint leaves.
- Chicken is lean and first class Protein of very high biological value and thus is absorbed very well, Protein rich foods are preferred options for weight management in PCOD.
- Bell peppers are rich sources of fibre and anti-oxidants which are useful for enhancing skin health in PCOD.