Muesli is a combination of cereals which are high on fibre and in combination with vegetables is effective for fat loss. Chicken added to the dish has increased the protein content helping in fat loss.
Chicken (Shredded)- 50g
- Muesli (Plain)- 20g
- Carrot- 10g
- Spring onion- 10g
- Capsicum -10g
- Oregano- 1/4 TSP
- Black pepper- 1/4 TSP
- Ginger (Minced)- 1/2 TSP
- Salt -To taste
- Olive oil -1 TSP
Method of preparation
- Heat oil in a pan and add minced ginger. Add shredded chicken and saute for 2 mins.
- Add all chopped vegetables to chicken and sauté for a minute over high flame.
- Now add water and simmer vegetables with chicken till its tender.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and oregano and mix well.
- Pour it in a serving bowl and top it with crunchy plain muesli