This dish is an ideal recipe for PCOS as its low on carbohydrate, high on proteins and fibre forming an excellent combination for fat loss.
- Egg whites- 2
- Slim Milk -150 ML
- Bell Pepper (Tri-colour)- 50g
- Broccoli -20g
- Baby corn- 10g
- Wheat flour -10g (2TSP)
- Oregano- 1/4 TSP
- Garlic- 1/2 TSP
- Black Pepper- 1/4 TSP (Minced)
- Chilli Flakes -To taste
- Salt -To taste
- Olive oil -1 TSP
- Veg Oil- 1/2 TSP
Method of preparation–
- Finely Chop all vegetables
- Heat vegetable oil, add wheat flour and roast it till golden brown.
- Add slim milk and saute till it thickens. Top it with little salt, chilli flakes, oregano and set aside.
- Heat a sauce pan and add olive oil, saute garlic and add all vegetables cook over high flame. Now stir in the beaten egg whites and saute for few seconds.
- Add white sauce and mix well.
- Serve hot topped with oregano.
- Au-gratin is ideally a bake dish, however banking is optional.