- Steel cut oats are very high on soluble fibre and B-glucan useful in controlling body fat and cholesterol in PCOS.
- Black olives are rich in anti-oxidants and mono unsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) which is needed to reduce body fat and improve overall health and wellbeing in PCOS.
- Steelcut Oats -30g
- Egg- 1 no
- Black olives- 10g
- Parsley- 5g
- Oregano -1/4 TSP
- Black pepper- 1/4 TSP
- Salt -To taste
- Olive oil- 1 TSP
Method of preparation
- Pressure cook the steelcut Oats giving 1 whistle or boil it with water adding little salt till its cooked.
- Beat an egg adding salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped olives and parsley sautéing it. Add beaten egg and oregano. Sauté on high flame for a minute.
- Mix in the oats and cook for a minute till it mixes up well.