- Basil helps in lowering metabolic stress on the body and improves the hormonal imbalance seen in PCOS.
- Buck wheat is rich in anti-oxidants considered good for immunity. Also its high on fibre and helps reduce insulin resistance seen in PCOS.
- Chicken (Boneless) -100g
- Buck wheat -20g
- Basil -10g
- Cherry tomatoes- 5-6 no
- Baby corn- 2 No
- Lemon -1/2 no
- Almonds- 6-8 no
- Garlic- 2 cloves
- Garlic (Minced)- 1/2 TSP
- Black pepper- 1/4 TSP
- Chilli flakes -To taste
- Salt -To taste
- Olive oil- 1 and 1/2 TSP
Method of preparation–
- Soak buck wheat for about 3-4 hours
- Marinate the chicken pieces using salt, pepper, chilli flakes and lemon for about minimum 30-40 minute
- Make pesto sauce using basil, almonds, garlic cloves, slim milk, salt, pepper and 1/2 TSP olive oil.
- Pressure cook buck wheat and chicken together giving 2 whistles
- Chop baby corn into thin slices and divide cherry tomatoes into 2 halves
- Heat a sauce pan and add olive oil and minced garlic. Put in baby corn and cherry tomatoes and saute on high flame.
- Add cooked chicken and buck wheat to it and saute for a minute. finally add the pesto sauce and adjust the salt and chilli flakes
- Serve hot as a meal.