Green moong, masoor and chana dal in combination gives good quality protein. Also the glycemic index of the dish is low which is useful in PCOS
- Green moong dal- 20g
- Masoor dal -15g
- Chana dal- 15g
- Jeera- 1 TSP
- Coriander seeds- 1/2 TSP
- Ginger- 1 Small pc
- Garlic -2 to 3 cloves
- Green Chilli (Optional)- 1/3
- Turmeric powder -1/4 TSP
- Salt -To taste
- Veg oil 1 TSP
Method of preparation
- Soak all the dals in water for 6 to 8 hrs.
- In a mixer pot add the soaked dals along with all the above ingredients.
- Grind by adding little water to make medium thick batter.
- Spread a ladle full of batter on flat cast iron hot plate.
- Spread little oil using silicone brush over the adai.
- Cook till its crisp at the base and leaves the hot plate.
- Serve hot with nutri chutney