Cucumber Boats- A Delicious Way to Eat Cucumbers
- 1 medium size cucumber – makes 2 boats
- ½ cup cashews ( soaked overnight)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp of nutritional yeast
- ½ cup moong sprouts ( steamed)
- 2-3 tbsp grated carrot
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onions
- Wash then cut it in half, scoop the centre seed portion out.
- Grind the cashews, lemon, nutritional yeast, salt, garlic with very little water to make a thick paste.
- Now mix the cashew paste with sprouts, carrot and spring onions.
- Fill up the cucumber boats with the mixture and serve.
Very easy and healthy appetizer or salad which is filling as its high in fiber, good fats and protein. Helps to control blood sugar levels and keeps PCOS in check.
|Energy (Kcal)||Carbs (gm)||Protein (gm)||Fat (gm)||Fiber (gm)|
|511 Kcal||38.4 gm||19.8 gm||31.1 gm||10.8|