Avocado Chickpeas Salad: Delicious Salad for PCOS
Mint leaves- For garnish
Salt, Black pepper- As per taste
Minced Garlic- 2 cloves
Lemon juice- 1 tsp
Method of Preparation–
- Soak the chickpeas overnight, and pressure cook.
- Scoop the avocado and chop all the vegetables.
- Mix all the ingredients, sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Add lemon juice and serve fresh.
- Avocado is a rich source of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) which are healthy fats that are needed in PCOD.
- Chickpeas is a rich source of fibre and plant proteins which are beneficial for weight management in PCOD.