- Combination of besan and fibrous vegetables like spring onion, cabbage, dudhi will reduce the surge or spike of sugar in the blood needed to control insulin in PCOS. This in turn will help in maintaining the hormonal balance.
Herbs like ginger are known to reduce bloating in PCOS.
- Chana flour (Besan)- 35g
- Semolina (Rava)- 10g
- Bottle gourd (Shredded) -20g
- Spring onion- 15g
- Tomato- 15g
- Coriander- 1 TBSP
- Cabbage- 10g
- Curd- 100g
- Ginger (Grated)- 1 TSP
- Kashmiri red chilli powder- 1/4 TSP
- Black sesame seeds- 1/2 TSP
- Kasuri Methi- 1/2 TSP
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 TSP
- Salt -To Taste
- Veg Oil -1 TSP
Method of preparation
- In a deep bowl add besan, rava, curd and all masalas with salt.
- Finely chop all the vegetables and add it to the bowl.
- Keep it aside for 20 to 30 minutes
- On a flat cast iron hot plate spread a little oil using silicone brush and take a ladle full of batter spreading it in oval shape.
- Put a dash of oil on it and cook till its crisp and golden brown, flip and cook on the other side.
- Serve hot with nutri chutney