Bliss Balls: A Healthy Dessert for your Cheat Day
- 1 cup seedless dates
- ½ cup mixed nuts ( almonds, cashews, walnuts)
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Add the nuts into a food processor and pulse till crushed.
- Add the other ingredients except desiccated coconut and process till it forms a lump
- Make medium sized balls and roll them in coconut.
- Store in air tight containers.
Yummy , easy to prepare, easy to carry snack for your untimely sweet cravings. They are filling and nourishing and also balance your blood sugar levels.
|Energy (Kcal)||Carbs (gm)||Protein (gm)||Fat (gm)||Fiber (gm)|
|752 Kcal||45.1 gm||19.4 gm||54.9 gm||12.2 gm|