- This dish is high on protein and low on carbohydrate, making it ideal for weight watchers.
- Cauliflower rice is a good replacement to rice needed in PCOS.
- Cauliflower florets -100g
- Kidney beans- 50g (Soaked)
- Red pepper- 10g
- Yellow pepper- 10g
- Capsicum -10g
- Broccoli- 20g
- Spring onion -20g
- Chili flakes- (To taste)
- Garlic -1 TSP (Minced)
- Black pepper- 1/4 TSP
- Salt -To taste
- Olive oil -1 TSP
Method of preparation
- Pressure cook kidney beans giving 3 to 4 whistles.
- Boil cauliflower florets and then grate them.
- Chop all vegetables finely.
- Heat a sauce pan and add olive oil, put minced garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add all vegetables and saute them on high flame for few minutes.
- Now add cauliflower and kidney beans and top it with salt, chili flakes, oregano and black pepper.
- Saute for few minutes over high flame and serve hot.