Cutlets: A Healthy Treat for PCOS
- 2-3 potato
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3 tbsp French beans, chopped
- 4-5 florets of broccoli
- 1-2 tbsp besan
- 1-2 green chillies
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Sea salt
- Red chilli powder
- Amchur powder
- Chaat masala
- 3 tbsp almond powder
Method of Preparation
- Wash and steam all the veggies till soft.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together except almond powder, mash them well
- Now make balls out of the mixture and flatten them.
- Roll in almond powder and heat on the tawa till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with veggies, chutney/ ketchup.
|Energy (Kcal)||Carbs (gm)||Protein (gm)||Fat (gm)||Fiber (gm)|
|435 Kcal||63.9 gm||15.9 gm||11.9 gm||9.9 gm|
Benefits in PCOS Management
A low fat, non-fried version of cutlets which are filling and yummy and can be eaten without any fear of gaining weight. They are high in fiber and make a healthy snack option for mid meals.