Beet Hummus: A Creamy Hummus for PCOS
- 1 small steamed beet
- 1 cup soaked and boiled chickpeas
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- Sea salt
- 2 small cloves garlic
- Add the sesame seeds, garlic, beet and chickpeas in the food processer and process till smooth
- Add the other ingredients and blend well.
- Serve with veggies Sticks
This is an easy and extremely nutritious snack which can help you with your protein, fiber, iron and antioxidants. Great for your hormones and reproductive health.
|Energy (Kcal)||Carbs (gm)||Protein (gm)||Fat (gm)||Fiber (gm)|
|482 Kcal||76.6 gm||22 gm||10.6 gm||35.3 gm|