- Chickpeas is rich in raffinose and stachyose which are resistant starches and considered effective in weight management of PCOS
- Oats in rich in beta glucan which is a soluble fibre needed to control body fat and cholesterol.
- Chickpeas- 40g (Soaked)
- Chana flour- 10g
- Oats- 10g
- Onion (Finely chopped)- 1 small (30g)
- Carrot (Shredded) -10g
- Capsicum (Finely chopped)- 10g
- Mint leaves- 6 to 8 no’s
- Coriander (Finely chopped – 1 TBSP
- Ginger- 1/2 TSP (Minced)
- Garlic- 1/2 TSP (Minced)
- Garam masala- 1/2 TSP
- Chaat Masala- 1/2 TSP
- Salt -To taste
- Veg oil -1 TSP
Method of preparation
- Pressure cook the chickpeas giving 3 to 4 whistles.
- In a deep plate, mash chickpeas with a masher coarsely.
- Add chana flour, chopped vegetables and masala to it.
- Mix well and shape it into long kebab.
- Take oats in a plate and roll the kebab into it lightly so that its coated with oats
- Grease a sauce pan using silicone brush and pan fry the kebab both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot crisp kebab with mint blended curd.