Bitter gourd has natural insulin which helps in reducing the hormonal imbalances and insulin resistance seen in PCOS
- Bitter gourd (karela)- 200g
- Curd – 200g
- Capsicum -10g
- Red pepper -10g
- Parsley- 5g
- Chaat masala- 1/4 TSP
- Black pepper- 1/4 TSP
- Chilli Flakes -To taste
- Salt -To taste
- Veg oil- 1 TSP
- Olive oil- 1/4 TSP
Method of preparation
- Put curd in a muslin cloth and tie it tightly till all the water is separated.
- In a deep bowl add this hung curd with all finely chopped vegetables except karela. Mix in little salt, pepper, chilli flakes, olive oil, and whip it to form smooth consistently, refrigerate it.
- Cut karela into fine circles and remove a few hard seeds.
- Grease pan with oil using silicone brush. Pan fry the karela circles till its crisp on both sides.
- Sprinkle chaat masala on karela chips and serve hot with curd dip.