- This dish forms an excellent breakfast option as its balanced well in carbohydrate, proteins and fats.
- Ragi and jowar are high on fibre and is a good replacement for white flour in pancake’s for PCOS.
- Ragi flour- 10g
- Jowar flour- 10g
- Rava -10g
- Egg -1 no
- Milk (Cow) -100ML
- Spinach (Chopped)- 20g
- Coriander (Chopped)- 5g
- Kashmiri chili powder -1/4 TSP
- Salt -To taste
- Olive oil -1 TSP
Method of preparation
- In a deep bowl soak Ragi, Jowar and Rava in milk for an hour.
- Add vegetables, egg, all masalas with salt and beat it up well.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour this batter into it.
- Keep on slow flame till its crisp from the base, then flip it.
- Cook evenly on both the sides till golden brown and serve hot.