- This dish is very high on protein and fibre and very low on carbohydrate forming an ideal combination for fat loss in PCOS
- Deep coloured vegetables are high on anti-oxidant which are very healthy.
- Chicken (Minced) -125g
- Spring onion- 20g
- Yellow and red bell pepper- 30g
- Thick yogurt- 1 TBSP
- Ginger garlic paste -1 TSP
- Green chilli paste- 1/4 TSP
- Coriander powder- 1/2 TSP
- Black pepper- 1/4 TSP
- Chaat masala -1/4 TSP
- Kasuri Methi -1/2 TSP
- Salt -To taste
- Veg Oil -1 TSP
Method of preparation–
- Marinate minced chicken with all the above ingredients( except vegetables and oil) for about 30-45 mins in the fridge.
- Chop all the vegetables very finely to coat the kebabs
- Mould the marinated chicken into a long kebab and roll in into the finely chopped vegetables
- Heat oil on a non-stick pan and add the gilafi kebabs over medium flame.
- Cook evenly on all the sides till it crisp and golden brown.
- Push in a long tooth pick into each kebab vertically like a skewer.
Serve hot with mint chutney and raw onion rings