Baked Chicken Nuggets- Your Favorite Appetizer now Healthy
Lean cuts of Chicken: 100g
Low Fat milk: 75ml
Egg white: 1 no.
Rolled oats: 15g
Olive oil: ½ tsp
Salt, Black pepper, Chilli flakes- As per taste
Ginger, Garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Method of Preparation:
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, chilli flakes, Ginger garlic paste and milk for 2 hours.
- Beat the egg white with very little salt and pepper.
- Coat the marinated chicken with a thin layer of egg white followed by a layer of rolled Oats.
- Grease the baking tray with olive oil using a brush and arrange chicken pieces on it.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 150- 160oC. Bake till golden brown.
- Serve hot.
- Chicken is lean cut of meat and a rich source of proteins which is beneficial for weight management in PCOD.
- Egg white is Albumin which is first class Protein of very high biological value and thus is absorbed very well, Protein rich foods are preferred options for weight management in PCOD.
- Rolled Oats are rich in Beta-Glucan which is a fibre useful for weight management in PCOD.