A Protein Rich Fish Platter for PCOS
Mint leaves: 10g
Ginger, Garlic paste- ½ tsp
Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
Salt- As per taste
Lemon- ½ no.
Method of Preparation:
- Slit the fish on the sides.
- Make a paste of the greens and onion, add to it the ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Put a thin layer of turmeric power and lemon all over the fish.
- Fill in the fish with green paste.
- Wrap the fish in a banana leaf, and steam the fish wrapped in the leaf.
- Serve hot.
Fish is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids which are anti- inflammatory agents and are useful to correct hormonal imbalances of PCOD.