- Chana flour added to wheat flour blunts the absorption of starch by dropping the glycemic index. Also, state chapati has resistant starch which is not absorbed well and considered beneficial in PCOS.
- Chicken being high on proteins will help in fat loss for PCOS.
- Boneless chicken- 50g
- Wheat flour- 10g
- Chana flour -10g
- Curd -25g (2 TBSP)
- Onion- 20g
- Mint- 10g
- Coriander- 10g
- Garlic (Mined)- 1 TSP
- Cinnamon Powder- 1/4 TSP
- Kasuri methi -1/2 TSP
- Chaat Masal -1/4 TSP
- Turmeric Powder- 1/4 TSP
- Kashmiri chilli powder -To taste
- Salt -To taste
- Olive oil -1 TSP
Method of preparation
- Prepare a dry roti using wheat and chana flour overnight.
- Marinate chicken using curd, garlic and all masala except chaat masala. Refrigerate it overnight.
- Make green chutney using mint, coriander, garlic and salt.
- Cut onions into ring shape and separate it to make onion rings.
- Pan fry marinated chicken using olive oil over medium flame till tender.
- Dry heat roti till slightly crisp.
- Place the roti in a serving plate and apply green chutney over it. Put sautéed chicken on the centre and place onion rings over it.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and roll it. Serve hot.