- It’s an easy to cook one dish meal and highly nutritious.
- The quality of protein is high as chicken is first class protein. Also, cereal pulse combination gives good quality proteins which is absorbed very well.
- Boneless Chicken (Pieces) -100g
- Parboiled rice- 30g
- Yellow Moong dal- 10g
- Masoor dal -10g
- Bottle gourd -20g (Big Pieces)
- French Beans- 10g (Chopped)
- Onion- 20g (Sliced)
- Mint- 1 TBSP (Chopped)
- Coriander- 1 TBSP (Chopped)
- Ginger- 1/2 TSP (Mined)
- Garlic -1/2 TSP (Minced)
- Bay Leaf -1 No.
- Cinnamon Stick – 1 Small Pc
- Mace -1 No
- Turmeric Powder- 1/2 TSP
- Coriander -1/2 TSP
- Cumin Powder- 1/2 TSP
- Kashmiri Red Chilli -1 No
- Salt -To Taste
- Cow Ghee 1 TSP (Melted)
Method of preparation–
- Soak the rice and dal together for atleast an hour
- In a pressure cooker, heat ghee and drop in the whole spices mentioned with a red chilli
- When they give out an aroma, add sliced onions, ginger and garlic
- Saute a little. Add tomato puree and saute.
- Now put the boneless chicken with salt and spice powder into it and saute well.
- Add the soaked rice and dal and 1 cup of water. Adjust the salt if needed.
- Give 3 whistles and reduce the heat. After 1/2 a minute put off the flame.
- Sprinkle chopped mint and coriander and serve hot with minty curd. (Mint crushed and blended with curd)