Stir Fry Chicken- Your Favorite Chicken and Veggies in a Bowl
Chicken breast- 50g
Sesame oil- 5g
Curd- 1 tbsp
Brown cane sugar- 5 g
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Salt, White pepper- As per taste
Method of Preparation:
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic, Salt, pepper and curd.
- Heat ½ tsp sesame oil in a pan over medium flame. Stir fry vegetables on medium flame till tender.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving liquid.
- Heat ½ tsp oil in a pan, cook and stir chicken till it is slightly pink inside.
- Add the reserved marinade and vegetables to the pan.
- Cook and stir continuously till chicken is no longer pink in colour and the vegetables are tender. (Cook for approx. 5- 7 minutes)
- Serve hot.
Chicken breast is lean cut of meat and a rich source of proteins which is beneficial for weight management in PCOD.