Caesar Chicken with Greens: A High Protein Recipe for PCOS
Lean cuts of chicken-50g
Low fat paneer-20g
Salt, Pepper, Oregano-As per taste
Method of Preparation:
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Make small cubes of Paneer.
- Chop all the vegetables medium size.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Serve fresh.
- Chicken and Paneer are first class Proteins of very high biological value and thus are absorbed very well, Protein rich foods are preferred options for weight management in PCOD.
- Vegetables like lettuce and Parsley are very rich in Anti-oxidants and provide nutritional benefit in PCOD.
- Flaxseeds are one of the richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential fats needed for the treatment of hormonal imbalances of PCOD.