- Buckwheat is rich in complex carbohydrate and antioxidants which are needed for weight management in PCOS
- Methi seeds are rich in Trigonelline which is needed for good glucose control and dropping insulin levels which are high in PCOS.
- Buck Wheat (Kuttu) Flour- 25g
- Semolina (Rava) -15g
- Sour Curd -50g (1/2 Small Cup)
- White sesame seeds- 1 TSP
- Methi seeds- 1 TSP (Soaked)
- Jeera -1/2 TSP
- Coriander Seeds (Whole)- 1/4 TSP
- Minced Garlic -1/4 TSP
- Green Chiili -1/3 (optional)
- Salt- (to taste)
- Oil- 1 TSP
Method of preparation
- In a bowl mix kuttu flour with semolina and sour curd.
- Now add all the seeds into the bowl with jeera, ginger and garlic, salt and chopped green chilli.
- Make a batter of medium thick consistency and keep aside for 6 to 8 hours for fermentation.
- Heat a dosa pan of cast iron and grease it with little oil using a silicone brush.
- Spread a ladle full of batter in oval shape.
- Cook it till its golden-brown form the base and flip it to cook on the other side.
- Serve hot with sambhar and green chutney