Healthy Gajar Halwa: A Sweet Cheat for PCOS
- 2 cups grated carrots, steamed
- 11/2 cups homemade almond milk
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 3-4 tbsp jaggery syrup
- 1 tbsp cashew powder, coarse
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
Method of preparation
- Add the steamed carrots to a vessel, add the almond milk, jaggery, cardamom, cashew powder and cook till the milk is absorbed.
- Now transfer it to a serving bowl, garnish with chopped almonds.
- Serve warm
|Energy (Kcal)||Carbs (gm)||Protein (gm)||Fat (gm)||Fiber (gm)|
|493 Kcal||44.9 gm||12.5 gm||30.1 gm||19.9 gm|
Benefits in PCOS Management
A great way of adding carrots to your diet which are super rich in vitamin A and antioxidants which help health the liver and thereby help in PCOS.