Besan Vegetable Pudla: Healthy Vegan Recipe for PCOS
Besan flour: 10g
Ragi flour: 10g
Slim milk Curd: 20g
Vegetable oil- ½ tsp
Salt, Turmeric, Chilli powder, Black pepper- As per taste.
Method of preparation
- Chop the vegetables – carrot and onion finely.
- Mix the flour (besan, wheat and ragi flour) with vegetables and skim curd. Add water as required till you reach a spreading consistency.
- Heat a non-stick panand spread oil, take a spoonful of batter and spread it in a circular motion (Moving inwards to outwards like dosa).
- Cook on both the sides.
- Serve hot and fresh.
Benefits to PCOS Management
- Besan or chana flour has a low glycemic index and thus the absorption of sugar will be blunted which is useful for weight loss in PCOD patients.
- Ragi and curd are rich source of calcium and are needed as milk being a rich source is restricted to small portions in PCOD.