Mediterranean Chicken Wrap for PCOS
Chicken tenders-50 g
Chopped Mint leaves-5-6
Minced Garlic- 2 cloves
Lemon juice- 1 tsp
Olive oil-1.5 tsp
Salt, Black pepper- As per taste
Method of Preparation:
- Make 2 small chapattis (Wrap) from wheat and chana flour by adding little salt.
- Take quinoa and add double the amount of water in a small saucepan. Let it cook till the water is absorbed. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare a mixture of mint, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Take chicken tenders in a medium bowl, with 1 tablespoon of mixture. Place it on a non- stick pan and cook on medium flame till 3- 5 minutes per side.
- After it is cooked well, place it on a cutting board. After cooling, cut it into bite size pieces.
- Mix Quinoa with vegetables and mixture.
- Spread 1 spoonful of Quinoa mixture in each wrap. Roll it up like a frankie, Cook it a little to make it slightly crispy.
- Cut it into 2 halves and serve.
- Quinoa is a rich source of fiber and complex carbohydrate and thus is a good food option for PCOD
- Chicken is lean meat and is a good source of Protein. Protein rich diet helps in PCOD.