Raw Chocolate Brownies for PCOS
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup almonds
- 6 tbsp (30 g) raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (225 g) soft dates, seeds removed
- 3 tbsp walnuts, chopped for garnish
- In a food processor, add your nuts, cacao powder, chia seeds and salt and process till grainy.
- Add the dates and continue to blend until the mixture comes together in a ball. If the mixture is too dry, you can add a date or two more and if its too sticky, blitz up a couple more nuts and add it to the date-nut mixture, until you are able to touch the dough without it sticking to your fingers.
- Line a brownie tin with parchment paper and press the mixture into it (1/2 inch thickness).
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and then cut and serve.
A sweet treat for your sweet tooth without affecting your insulin levels and also adding the goodness of nuts and dates to your body while satisfying your sweet cravings
|Energy (Kcal)||Carbs (gm)||Protein (gm)||Fat (gm)||Fiber (gm)|
|1784 Kcal||202.1 gm||37.9 gm||90.9 gm||44.4 gm|