- Millets like Bajra, Jowar and Ragi are rich in fibre used for fat loss in PCOS.
- The Mineral content of millets is high so its very useful for bone and blood health.
- Bajra flour -10g
- Ragi flour- 10g
- Jowar flour -10g
- Rava- 5g
- Curd- 50g (1/2 Small cup) of cow’s Milk
- Small Onion -1/2
- Coriander- 1TBSP (Chopped)
- Jeera Powder 1/4 TSP
- Green Chilli -1/2 (Optional)
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 TSP
- Salt – (To Taste)
- Oil – 1/2 TSP to grease
Method of preparation
- Mix all the flours with Rava and curd in a bowl
- Add Chopped onion, coriander, salt, masala and keep aside for 30 min’s
- Grease the Appam pan and put a ladle full of batter in each mould.
- Cook on medium flame till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney.